jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029313
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0276549
about the company
Our client is a well-established pioneer of ICT and AV solutions provider recently merged with a reputable French MNC and is now looking for a Account Manager due to business expansion.
about the job
The Account Manager will be in a hybrid role with 70% farming (existing customers + market leads) and 30% hunting (cold calls). There will be frequent face-to-face meetings with clients as well. The account manager will be reporting directly to the MD.
- Develop new client relationships
- Strong hunting instincts
- Identify additional opportunities to introduce, develop and implement wider and deeper solutions opportunities
- Meeting sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customers' satisfaction
- Expected to work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers
- Managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipelines through demonstrated account planning.
about the manager/team
The MD have cultivated an informal work culture in order to do away with the hierarchical attitude. He is known to be highly approachable and has a genuine interest in personally training and encouraging his staffs to grow.
Due to many face-to-face meetings with customers:
- All new candidates will be given extensive training.
- Personally guided and coached by MD for the first 5 appointments.
- Subsequently, the sales person goes for appointment either with pre-sales / partners / on their own based on personal preferences.
- MD will support you in appointments if you request for it.
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of sales experience in IT field is ideal
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering is preferred
- Hungry to learn and eager to personally excel
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Andrik Sim at andrik.sim[at]randstad.com.sg or 6510 1363 for a confidential discussion.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658680)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.