Account Manager (Up to 5.5k/VoIP/Sales/Telecommunication)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027454
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. EL271016 - AM
- Good basic salary provided
- Work from home
- At least 3 - 5 years of VoIP
- Degree holder
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office application
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with wholesale telecom carriers (customers & suppliers)
- Continuously seek new Customer Accounts and manage existing ones
- Manage and develop business opportunities with telecom carriers
- Negotiate favourable rates with carriers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage, review and finalize contracts and commercial agreements associated with wholesale, international and carrier relations business
- Manage all necessary studies, analysis and cost calculations
- Utilize cost calculation methods to develop new price offerings for the company clients
- Manage the implementation of new carriers to the company's network
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on all issues relating to route management
- Attend industry trade shows
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Shou En Ethel
Direct Line: 6560 5366
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1656825
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.