At Nera Telecommunications, we are changing the way the world communicates. As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products and services form satellite communications, transmission networks, to Infocomm. If you have what it takes to facilitate the next generation in communications technology, this is where you should be – realizing our global vision for communications at Nera Telecommunications.
Account Manager (Service Providers)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983833
- Responsible for overall day to day operations and performance of assigned market sector, including its P & L
- Develop sales forecasts, implement sales plan and strategies
- Prepare monthly invoicing plan and market platform
- Maintain strong customers’ relationship, especially with key and major accounts
- Responsible for new customer / market development
- Motivate and lead the team to meet and exceed sales target
- Degree in Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ proven track record of sales and account management
- Experience in development and execution of major accounts would be an added advantage.
- Good industry knowledge, customers’ relationship skills and business acumen
- Pleasant personality, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT products like routers, firewalls, VPN will be an advantage
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and work under pressure to meet deadlines.