Santa Fe Relocation Services provides global mobility, moving, real estate and visa & immigration services for corporations and individuals around the world.
In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking innovative and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958555
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your objective is to ensure the highest level of relocation service possible in Singapore and internationally for Corporate Clients and their Assignees.
- Single point of contact/co-ordinator for Expatriates and HR staff
- To follow the formalized escalation process
- Policy counseling, if needed
- Ensuring that expatriates, your team and HR follow the guideline set out by the Corporate Client
- Spousal support
- Tenancy Management
- Generating required reports for the Corporate Client
- Coordination of:
- Home Search
- Shipment of Goods
- Temporary Accommodation
- Cross Cultural Training
- Spousal Career Assistance
- Coordinate Home Search Realtors with Tenancy Management Executive
- Coordinate Familiarization Counsellors with Consultant Coordinator
- Training your staff / vendors of the Corporate Client’s expectations
- Ensure daily update of the “Billing” spreadsheet
- Build up strong relationship with
- International Assignment Services
- Corporate Relocation Management team
- Customer Relations Group
- Finance Department
- Any other relevant team or group
- Promote Santa Fe’s services where ever possible
- Attend weekly department meetings
- Inquire about other possible moves for customers and pass such information on to the sales department
Attend to any duty and assume any responsibility as directed as and when required by management.
Our ideal candidate is a leader with high energy, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, friendly, presentable and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
Outstanding organizational, problem solving and conflict management skills and the ability to work on tight deadlines is also essential.
A background in global mobility, international relocation is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and promotion opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume to:
Santa Fe Relocation Services (S) Pte Ltd
2 Bukit Merah Central #04-07
We regret that only shortlist candidates will be contacted.