Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions globally. For more than 36 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Account Management Specialist (Benoi | 8 months contract | Up to $3,000!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961310
EA License No. 01C4394
- Provide high level of account management to customers.
- Manage customer orders from placement to invoicing through multiple channels, including phone, fax, EDI, E-Mail, and websites to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Work with demand management to satisfy customers required delivery dates.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments (i.e. delivery dates or problem resolution), and keeping customers informed of status of orders, issues, etc.
- Provide customer support for pre order activities (availability, new item creation, purchase in advance).
- Process customer orders (promise dates, order receiving, order entry, materials delivery dates, non-standard track, T/T or L/C payment or credit application coordination, drive shipment, non-warranty, return, post shipping issue including commercial invoice for customer Custom Clearance, collaboration with supply chain and operations and other various functions)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by routinely communicating order status details to customers, escalating queries if appropriate.
- Manage Sales Order book / backlog in relation to dating / holds and P.O. errors.
- Ensure that all requested support is provided to meet monthly revenue and FG inventory target.
- Process claims and product returns in line with the Business Unit policies within the service level objectives and initiate corrective actions.
- Provide high quality service through efficient use of all Oracle & MFG/Pro functionalities related to order fulfillment and relative to customer activity.
- Coordinate cancellation requests with supplier/customer in order to avoid any discrepancy / excess in inventory.
- Coordinate and align the communication throughout company and with the customer.
- Identify improvements by using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Liaise with factories or suppliers to improve delivery dates.
- Customer master file maintenance in MFG/Pro (contactor, cell phone, address. Tax No. Bank account, etc.).
- Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to appropriate channel.
- Share information with marketing and sales on customers and market conditions.
- Handle export invoicing in MFG and export module in oracle (only applies for export related roles.)
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain or Finance. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in service / customer facing role.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and experience on with ERP.
- Strong experience in a customer facing role / previous exposure to the Service Industry.
- Previous experience conducting training is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, assertive individual, problem solver and teamwork oriented.
- Understanding of operations and the supply demand flow is beneficial.
- Working location: Benoi
- 8 months contract
- Up to $3,000
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply