Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams.
GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034071
GfK Group, one of the largest market research companies in the world, is seeking energetic candidates, with a passion for market research, to effectively service assigned key accounts for the Singapore and/or regional markets to ensure overall client satisfaction with GfK data services and market insights, thereby achieving continuous revenue growth for the Group.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key decision-makers within existing and potential clients.
• Liaise with clients to ensure commercial strategies are followed through.
• Construct and follow up all proposals to clients.
• Prepare and deliver insightful presentations to clients.
• Understand and maintain all deliverables to ensure complete client satisfaction.
• Identify potential problems and propose pro-active solutions to meet client needs.
• Handle internal contract-related tasks (offers, contracting, invoicing, payment, etc.).
• Ensure that the quality of the product remains at a very high level.
• Support activities and tasks related to new business development.
Skills & Personal Attributes
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Passion in delivering business insights to meet clients’ needs.
• Able to learn new tools quickly.
• Responsible, pro-active and energetic individual with the ability to develop strong relationship across all levels both internally and externally.
• A good team player.
• Mature and able to work independently.
• Able to work under pressure and results oriented.
• Willing to go the extra mile and persevering.
• Degree in Business /Marketing/ Statistics.
• Experience in consultancy firm is highly desired
• At least 2 years of experience in Market Research/Product Marketing/Business Development, within FMCG, optics/health, consumer durables or technology industries preferred.