Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Account Executive (Chemistry/Polymer / Paint/ Performance Coatings/Account Management)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035478
EA License No 02C3423
The Sales Representative is responsible for the growth and support of Performance Coatings business in South East Asia across multiple segments and product platforms. This position is a primary contact for prospective, new or emerging customers within the specified region.
- Grow business at assigned accounts by determining additional needs and opportunities for profitable sales utilizing value selling methods and processes
- Support growth initiatives for the business and the introduction of new products
- Qualify new business be the first line technical support to new and/or emerging regional customers
- Process sales inquiries received by customer service, internet, voice-mail and via distributors.
- Maintain an updated opportunity tracking database.
- Review requests for samples and literature from various organization websites and respond as appropriate
- Monitor and provide updates to the rolling forecast via the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for assigned accounts
- Provide annual plan input to commercial team for assigned accounts
- Pursue and communicate competitive intelligence
- Use customer contact report program to develop and implement a lead tracking and follow-up system
- Develop/quote pricing to assigned accounts to ensure value pricing approach and accurate price maintenance
- Working in compliance with corporate systems and policies.
This role reports to the SEA Regional sales Manager.
- Daily communication with external customers, distributors in supporting all of their requirements.
- Regular interaction with the Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, Technical Product Managers & Regional Marketing Managers in AP region.
- Communicating with the whole organisation associated with the PCG program. This includes weekly interaction with Sales, Marketing, Technical, Customer Service, Price Admin Team, Master Data Team and Business Finance.
- University or Polytechnic degree in chemistry, applied chemistry or polymer related field
- Technical understanding of specialty chemicals and polymers, and their applications
- Must be willing and able to travel as required – occasional customer visits, sales meetings, trade shows, and product launches etc.
The position requires a thorough knowledge of the Paints and Graphic Arts market for the sale of Specialty Chemicals.
- Specific application areas include Coatings for Decorative and Industrial coatings, ink vehicles for flexographic inks, gravure inks, overprint coatings, textiles and paper chemicals.
- Previous experience within the Chemical industry
Please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)