Y&R is one of the leading global marketing communications companies. It is made up of the iconic Y&R Advertising agency and VML, one of the most highly regarded and fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Y&R also includes specialized companies in every region, such as Bravo, Kang & Lee, SicolaMartin, to name just a few, as well as global marketing practices like Tech.YR and Y&R Sports Group.
Y&R’s founder, Raymond Rubicam, believed that the company’s mission was to Resist the Usual on behalf of our clients. Today, that is kept alive by melding top-flight creativity with innovation to create new consumer experiences.
Y&R’s largest agency, Y&R Advertising, has 186 offices in 90 countries around the world, with clients that include Campbell’s Soup Company, Colgate-Palmolive, Danone, NHL, Virgin Atlantic, Xerox, Revlon, GAP, Land Rover, LG and Telefonica, among many others.
Y&R is a member of WPP, the world’s largest communications services group.
As we embark upon an exciting phase, we invite applications for the position of:
Account Coordinator Intern (Advertising)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035421
The Account Coordinator Intern provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. The Account Coordinator intern supports and collaborates with team members on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Assists to liaise with the agency
- Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Assist in the participation in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign costs.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects.
- Any other reasonable duties, functions or responsibilities assigned to you from time to time
- Thorough understanding of agency functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Lotus Notes and Internet