TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187460
- Understand the project requirements, and assist the Design Team with 3D store renderings to develop high quality renderings accordingly
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs
- Relevant Diploma in Graphic Design or Interior Design
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in design softwares, i.e. 3D Max, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of AutoCad will be an advantage
- Previous experience working with luxury brands or a keen interest in the luxury sector would be an advantage
- Communicative, presentable, pleasant personality and able to work in an international team
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO, indicating reasons for Leaving; Last Drawn Salary, Expected Salary and Date of Availability in MS Word format.