Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
$ 3000, Property Officer (Asset Servicing) @ Central
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987812
EA License No 08C2893
Company: Property MNC
Reporting team: Property & Asset Services Team
- Working closely with Management Corporations, Managing Agents and Building Consultants to ensure that the Company’s obligations under the Building Maintenance & Strata Management Act 2004 and Sale & Purchase Agreement are duly discharged.
- Handing over completed residential homes and continuously building good rapport with the purchasers by managing and addressing their feedback concerning their homes.
- Working closely with the consultants, contractors and project management teams, you will ensure that rectification works are completed satisfactorily and promptly.
- Good Degree in Building, Real Estate or equivalent
- Knowledge of the LTSA, BMSMA Act and other relevant regulations, legal obligations of adeveloper and the role of a managing agent
- Self-driven with a customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and motivate a team
Location: Handling central portfolio
Reporting HQ: Raffles Place
Mon to Fri 8:30am to 6pm
One year contract
Salary: $ 3000
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to JGW with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 08C2893
Wong Jo Ling R1654148