Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960900
- Work closely with the account–service team to develop high-impact ideas and execute cost–effective designs for collaterals, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Produce high quality render/sketches to illustrate your creative response
- Prepare design materials for presentations and pitches
- Manage documentation of both new and revised 2D/3D designs.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ brand and requirements
- Stay updated on emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as
- InDesign, IIlustrator, Photoshop and 3DMax
Required skills and qualification:
- Degree/Diploma holder in Graphic Design, Exhibition or Industrial design or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (experience in events and exhibitions a plus)
- Capable of designing by hand sketching as well 3D computer visualisation
- Efficient with time and creativity to meet project timelines
- Well versed in Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign as well as 3D Max and Autocad
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
To apply, please click " APPLY NOW" to submit your resume and portfolio with a recent photograph
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
About Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
We are a Singapore-based event-management and production agency with 18 years track record.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with both 2D & 3D skills who has the passion and ability to create and produce fresh and exciting designs for corporate and lifestyle events.