jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032051
Employer Ref. 160000DE
- Ensure timely processing of CPFB returned deduction and refund transactions
- Ensure that any system bug/data fixes are correctly rectified in the system
- Support on weekly file transmission and downloading tasks
- Ensure timely notifications to policyholders for any premium transactions follow up
- Active participation in reviewing of system requirements for system automation
- Ensure timely reporting of key KPIs of the respective functions for Premium Management.
- Degree/Diploma holder or professional insurance qualifications (ACII/AAII and others) with at least one year of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in usage of Microsoft office applications (e.g. Excel, Word)
- Positive working attitude & good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to be a good team player and assist the team when necessary
- Process good communication to facilitate smooth flow of information
- Process good time management skill to multi-task effectively
- Able to work under tight timelines and pressure
About NTUC Income
See Job Description