Survey Terms and Conditions
Eligibility & Contest Duration
By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge to have fully understood and thus agree to be bound by the stipulations stated in these Terms & Conditions:
- The Market Insight H1 2015 shall be held from 10 February 2015 to 17 February 2015.
- The campaign is open to jobsDB registered Employers residing in Singapore only.
- Each participant is only allowed to submit one entry.
- Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (jobsDB Singapore Pte. Ltd.) will not be eligible to enter this contest.
- By participating in this campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Participants are only qualified to the Campaign only if they fulfil all of the following:
- Is a new/existing client of jobsDB Singapore.
- Have fulfilled the Special Terms & Conditions as stated.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Campaign Duration at any time without giving any prior notice. Participants’ participation in the Campaign during the extended period shall be governed by the Campaign’ Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is only available in Singapore and no other countries.
- jobsDB.com will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate due to entries not received or for any other reason(s).
Selection, Announcement & Notification of Winners
- All jobsDB registered employers who have successfully finished the survey from 10 February 2015 to 17 February 2015 are entitled a chance to win.
- 1 lucky winner of an iPad Mini, will be chosen by lucky draw at the end of the campaign to win their selected prize. Winner will be announced and notified via email.
- The decision on the selection of the winner for the Campaign is final and no further claims will be entertained.
- Prize/s will be awarded to participant/s as per the mechanism cited in Terms & Conditions.
- The winner will be contacted and notified via email after announcement date.
Collection of Rewards
- Winners will be required to arrange with the Organiser for prize collection at:
8 Jurong Townhall Road,
The JTC Summit, Singapore 609434.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
- Proof of mailing, faxing or delivery in any manner whatsoever, details to The Organiser pertaining to the Campaign does not denote proof that The Organiser has received such details.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other cost, fee and/or related expense that are incurred to participate in this promotion, and to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the participants, and the winners must abide by the terms and conditions of all parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any. Other expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the prize recipients.
- As far as permitted by law, The Organiser and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the rewards details beyond the control of The Organiser and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Failure to redeem your prize or to produce the required documents for identification within one week of notification will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the terms and conditions of the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participants who is found, or suspected of, tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of the Campaign or to be in violation and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Terms and Conditions in The Organiser Web-site. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign or the Campaign submission process.
- The Participants agree to release and hold The Organiser free and harmless of any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, costs and expenses of any kind in connection with the Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation to personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to use the participants’ name, photographs and testimony for the purpose of publicity, advertising, promotion and/or trade without prior compensation or notice, and at its sole discretion.
- Entry into the Campaign is made by participants completing the Entry registration Form provided in The Organiser online assets.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and The Organiser shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
- Each participant is limited to one successful entry. The decision of The Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Website, users, equipment used in the Campaign, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Organiser makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- The Organiser may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Campaign for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
- The Participants agree to indemnify The Organiser on a full indemnity basis with respect to any claim, suit or proceedings of whatever nature brought by any of the winners’ beneficiaries and/or third party in respect of the acceptance and/or use of the rewards.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of The Organiser’s telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- The Organiser reserves the right:
- To amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants shall be bound by such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- At any time to change any aspect of the Campaign (including widening the scope of the Campaign or replacing the devices offered) without prior notice but such terms and conditions shall not affect the continuation of the Campaign duration;
- At its sole discretion modify the Campaign in the event of unforeseen circumstances due to force majeure events.